Fluitronics is known for its ready-to-install solutions for drive and control technology.
As a high-performance engineering and production partner for numerous renowned series manufacturers (OEM), this company headquartered in Krefeld specialises in system integration for mobile machines and stationary installations. Fluitronics products are used in a wide array of applications, such as in construction and road construction machinery, agricultural and municipal equipment, or in press machinery. In particular, OEMs value how quickly the innovative solutions this medium-sized company is able to offer them can be implemented. This quick implementation is the result of constant communication between the technician with the developer assigned to the customer, and from a structured overall development process.
This allows novel solutions to be implemented quickly in new machines and installations that are ready for mass production. Customer-specific logistics concepts ensure a precise supply even under dynamic market conditions. This allows customers to flexibly manage production and adapt their manufacturing output to fluctuating demand. Fluitronics is a pioneer when it comes to the important technological challenges of our time. These include the noise optimisation of pressure supply units and the implementation of hydraulics solutions in hybrid drive modules. With its future-proof technologies, Fluitronics is one of the most high-profile vendors, and makes it possible for users to sustainably reduce energy consumption in their company, while at the same time cutting down on emissions.
This continued development is also at the heart of partnerships and research projects that are run collaboratively with customers, suppliers and universities. As a supplier to discerning customers, Fluitronics GmbH is expanding into European growth markets in a targeted manner. In addition to Germany, the Benelux countries and France, Fluitronics is also helping an increasing number of partners to expand into new markets, such as in Eastern Europe. Fluitronics specialises in supplying medium to large-scale production runs consisting of 50 to 5,000 units annually.
The company focuses on the manufacture of ready-to-install assemblies such as steering blocks, hydraulic generators and drives, hydraulic cylinders and pumps, as well as complete pre-assemblies including electronic controls.
- 1952 Company was founded as Luftfahrttechnik GmbH in Düsseldorf
- 2000 Founding of the Fluitronics Group Europe
- 2008 Company Headquarters moves to Krefeld
- 2010 Implementation of a new growth strategy with a focus on optimised processed and integrated drive systems
Dates and facts
- Industry sector: Hydraulic drives and control systems
- Products: ready-to-install assemblies for manufacturers of machines and devices, solutions for working hydraulics and drives as manifolds, hydraulic motors, power packs, valves, pumps, rotary actuator, electric generators and components & accessories
- Customers: include manufacturers of construction equipment, municipal equipment, mining, agricultural equipment, material handling, press systems, medical and mobility equipment
- Employees: 80